Philodendron Minima, known as the Rhaphidophor tetrasperma or Mini Monstera, is the a beautiful low maintenance plant potted up in a classy white texture ceramic pot.
- Habitat: Does well in a humid environment.
- Light: Lights bright indirect light. Direct sunlight will burn the leaves.
- Water: Keep the soil moist, but do not over-water. Like most plants over-watering will cause root rot.
- Soil: Will be happy in a bark/peat based soil mixed with a orchid mix through it to help create a free draining medium that will retain moisture.
- Fertiliser: During growing seasons.